Continuing Competency Program (CCP)
The online learning log is accessible from MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL.
Resources to assist in the completion of the program:
- A Critique of a Sample Learning Log
- 2018 Education Day Presentation by Bonnie Conrad: Critical Reflection and the CCP
- Power Point presentation: Overview of the Continuing Competency Program
- Audit - The audit outlines the evaluation criteria used to provide constructive feedback to members on their CCP submissions. Submissions will be randomly audited. Only those audited will receive individualized feedback. All submissions are reviewed for completeness.
- Critical Reflection as a Learning Activity
- Q & A on the Learning Log
- Completing the CCP Tool While on a LOA
- Q & A on SMART Learning Goals
- Dietitians in Non- tradtitional Roles
- Tools for Critical Reflection.pdf
- Decision Tree Framework.pdf
- Integrated Competencies for Dietetic Education and Practice
- Code of Ethics
If you are unable to complete the CCP due to illness, please refer to the CCP policy.