Continuing Competency Program (CCP)
The online learning log is accessible from MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL.
Toolkit: Continuing Competency Program Toolkit - an overview of the Program
Resources to assist in the development of competency goals:
- Audit - The audit outlines the evaluation criteria used to provide constructive feedback to members on their CCP submissions. Submissions will be randomly audited. Only those audited will receive individualized feedback. All submissions are reviewed for completeness.
- Critical Reflection as a Learning Activity.pdf
- Examples of SMART Learning Goals.pdf
- Q & A The learning Log.pdf
- Completing the CCP Tool While on LOA.pdf
- Q & A SMART learning goals.pdf
- CCP Resource1_Dietitians in non tradtitional roles.pdf
- Tools for Critical Reflection.pdf
- Decision Tree Framework.pdf
- Integrated Competencies for Dietetic Education and Practice
- Code of Ethics
If you are unable to complete the CCP due to illness, please refer to the following CCP policy.