NSDA Newsletter - October 2019
Page 10 of 10
OKAY…SO YOU MADE IT TO THE END…SORT OF LIKE SITTING THROUGH THE CREDITS OF A MOVIE FOR THE CUT SCENES RIGHT?
Tips to Prioritize Email Communications
- Use a non-work email address – When you are on leave you probably aren’t checking work emails and may not even have access to it. If you change jobs you won’t have to worry about updating your email address, and you will have control over the spam/firewall protection.
- Make sure your email address is up-to-date by logging in under MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL and updating your profile.
- Ensure all NSDA email addresses are in your “never junk mail” protected list.
- Flag, star, prioritize, or respond to emails. Don’t let email account algorithms think you just delete NSDA messages.
- Read every message from NSDA in entirety.
- Finally, ask yourself this. Where do I find my license receipt? If you know don’t know, you just scanned past a heading that said IMPORTANT INFORMATION.